Thursday, June 9, 2011

[.the concert.]

So, I sketched this out after work one night, while the Microdots were playing... A week ago yesterday? Yeah, that sounds right. Anyways, thought I'd just go ahead and share this. I'm doing some fixes on my website right now, and otherwise just continuing to work on paintings and the "Watcher in the Fall" book project. Publication date is coming up, so I have until the end of June to finish the book cover for it. Otherwise, just starting to do some other sketches for it (vehicle design, creature design, characters, environments, and other illustrations) and I may be designing a written language. I am gonna have a helluva body of work out of this.

Anyways, here's the Concert sketch. I may bring this into painting form in August or September, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment